Sunday, April 15, 2012

Date Quickly Approching!

As of friday, I spoke to Keystone Exotics again. Mike told me he thought it would be better if he kept the little ones one more week, to be sure that they are thriving, before I come and pick mine up. Although I am very eager to choose my little guy, I am thankful that Mike wants to give me a healthy kit, and that this will give the little ones just a tad bit longer to develop some more personality. This is also giving me extra time to mentally prepair for my coonie. I picked up my litter pan and litter from walmart. Nothing snazzy, just a plain litter tray, that only cost a dollar, and same with the litter. I also got some baby food, high quality kitten food, and a cute little collar. (Oh yeah, seriously, he needs some accessories!) He will be such a cool kit, in his little camo collar.

I also picked up some KMR, although, when I spoke to Mike, he said he will be showing me some formula he has found to work better for his babies. So once I find out more on this, I will share the info with you as well.

Last line of thought, is choosing my kit. Not sure how many males there is to choose from in this litter, but hoping I have at least a few options. I plan to look for the more laid back, and hopefully larger of the kits. Everything I have read, implies that if the baby is hyper and overly playfull, it usually grows into a high energy, mischeivious adult. I hope in taking the more quiet male, that I have a more laid back, calm adult. I suppose we shall see.

Well, check back next sunday. As of now, that will be my pickup date. I will be checking in with Keystone Exotics midweek to confirm. Untill next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment