Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Veterinarian In Pennsylvania

Locating a vet that is willing to see exotics pets can be very difficult. Not many vets are willing to treat pet raccoons for many reasons. I called lots of places, that told me they would only see a raccoon in an emergency situation, but that they did not see them for common check-ups, or spaying and nuetering. So since I finally tracked down a vet willing to see raccoons, I thought that I would share it with you.

2740 S Queen Street
Dallastown, PA 17313-9541
Phone: (866)930-1959
Fax: (717)747-1462


I was told by them that they are willing to provide care, as long as I can provide proof that I can legally own my raccoon. So I would just need to provide my permit. They also said that neutering will cost the same as it would for a small dog. Hope you can find this info helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment